“Simply stated. I definitely recommend attorney Adam Zayed to represent anyone involved in a personal injury lawsuit. He gave me excellent legal representation and sincere understanding during a very stressful time.”
More than 20,000 lawsuits were pending in federal court against the manufacturers of Xarelto by individuals who claim to have experienced various injuries.
Free Case Evaluation
Compensation in a Xarelto Lawsuit
- Past and future medical expenses related to a Xarelto complication, including hospitalization, surgery, rehabilitation and follow-up care.
- Past and future pain and suffering arising from your injuries.
- Past and future wage loss, if any.
- Punitive damages, if appropriate.
- A Blood Clot in the Heart That Can Lead to Stroke
- Frequent Nose Bleeds
- Bleeding Gums
- Coughing Up Blood or Blood Clots
- Back Pain
- A Spinal Blood Clot That Can Lead to Paralysis