“Simply stated. I definitely recommend attorney Adam Zayed to represent anyone involved in a personal injury lawsuit. He gave me excellent legal representation and sincere understanding during a very stressful time.”
Free Case Evaluation
Serving Clients In The Joliet And Greater Chicago Area
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury, or if you have lost a loved one in a fatal accident in Illinois, please call Zayed Law Offices for a free case evaluation. Our firm aggressively protects the rights of people who have suffered the injustice of a personal injury or a wrongful death by utilizing our creativity and legal experience to demand the full extent of their losses. We will pursue full and fair money damages for your medical bills, lost earnings, pain and suffering and other financial losses that may have resulted from your accident.
Free Consultation · All Personal Injury Cases On A Contingency Fee Basis
You will pay no attorney fees for our services until you accept a settlement check or money handed down in a jury verdict. We cover the cost of investigating your accident, seeking professional experts and negotiating or taking your case to trial. If the insurance company offers you a settlement check, see us before you sign. We will explain your rights and options and help you decide whether to pursue additional money damages.
After suffering an injury or losing a loved one in an accident that was not your fault, the most important thing you can do for yourself and your family is to consult with an experienced personal injury litigation lawyer. Our firm stands up and fights for your rights. We have a successful record of settlements and jury verdicts against many of the largest insurance companies in the area.– Attorney Adam J. Zayed
Contact us first if you have been injured in any kind of accident involving another party’s negligence, including:
- Dog bites and animal attacks can be traumatic and can cause serious injuries. As many as 31 fatal dog attacks occur yearly throughout the U.S., while many thousands are injured. If a dog, or another animal, attacks or injures a person in Illinois without provocation, the owner or the person in control of the animal is liable for the full amount of the injury.
- Construction accidents are dangerous by their very nature. If you have been injured on the job or on a construction site, you may have the right to seek compensation from a 3rd party company above and beyond a workers compensation claim.
- Premises Liability: When property is not reasonably maintained, or if action is not taken to prevent injury and someone is injured as a result, the property owner may be held accountable for injury and damages. A common example of premises liability is slip and fall injuries.
- Product Liability: When consumers purchase a product, they have a reasonable expectation that the product will be safe. When a product fails to meet legal safety standards, there are product liability laws in effect to protect injured consumers. Product liability litigation can be quite complex and usually requires expert review and testimony.
- Wrongful Death: Catastrophic injuries resulting in death are always traumatic for the victim’s family. While nothing can replace the life of a loved one, there are certain remedies available pursuant to Illinois’ Survival Action Act and the Wrongful Death Act. Our firm can hold those who caused a wrongful death occurrence accountable in accordance with the law.
- Toxic Torts: A toxic tort is a narrow field of personal injury law wherein an injury occurs due to exposure to toxic materials. Asbestos exposure is an all too common example of toxic exposure. If you have suffered exposure due to toxic materials, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Nursing Home Abuse: If you suspect that an elderly family member has suffered due to nursing home abuse, Zayed Law Offices can help you. Unfortunately, it is all too common that nursing homes develop patterns of neglect towards their residents. It is estimated by the National Center on Elder Abuse that 1 in 10 seniors are abused or neglected.