Lakewood Shores Personal Injury Lawyers
When you’ve been injured in an accident several unexpected things can occur as the result of the accident like loss of employment, extended medical care, and an accumulation of bills. While these situations may seem unsolvable, help is available. If you’ve tried to contact an insurance company to submit a personal injury claim and your request has been denied, a personal injury lawyer can assist you in filing a claim for benefits. The Law Offices of Adam J. Zayed, P.C. is a law firm you can contact for assistance with your claim.
How A Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help You
The advanced tactics of insurance companies to deny insurance claims can be more than you can handle. As a result, a personal injury lawyer can successfully negotiate with insurance companies to help you receive the benefits you may be entitled to. Some of these benefits include compensation for:
- Medical examinations, tests, and procedures
- Physical therapy and attendant care
- Transportation expenses
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
When you contact the Law Offices of Adam J. Zayed, P.C. your case will be carefully reviewed. After assessing your situation and acceptance of your case, your lawyer will work diligently to investigate the incident and review your medical records for substantial evidence. This process is necessary in order to represent you in the best manner possible.
Types of Personal Injury Cases
Personal injuries can involve a myriad of situations. Most people are familiar with personal injuries that are related to vehicle accidents. However, there are other situations where people can experience injuries such as:
- Medical Negligence – This type of injury can occur when patients who are under the care of physicians and healthcare workers and are deprived of acceptable medical care. Injuries may also occur when wrong medications or amounts are administered.
- Product Liability – Individuals can acquire injuries from defected products that have been sold and marketed to be in good condition.
- Premises Liability – Injuries can happen on uneven pavements, slippery floors or other unsafe property conditions. As a result, property owners are responsible for the damages that have been occurred due their safety negligence.
- Nursing Home Negligence – Elderly and disabled patients can acquire personal injuries when nursing home attendants, nurses or physicians have not followed the proper medical procedures set forth by the law.
- Dog Bites and Animal Bites – When accidents like this occur it can often be based on the negligence of a dog or animal owner. Additionally, victims can sometimes suffer severe to permanent injuries.
- Bicycle accidents – These types of accidents often occur when vehicle drivers have failed to provide enough room on the road for bicyclists.
- Construction Accidents – Construction workers are often exposed to dangerous conditions while working on buildings and other construction sites. These situations are likely due to the negligence of property owners who are required to meet safety standards.
- Catastrophic Injuries and Wrongful Death – Unexpected events can occur when you or a loved has suffered a severe injury or has died.
Request Legal Assistance Today
The process of recovering financial compensation will vary based on a personal injury victim’s case. While the time frame cannot be exactly determined when your case will be settled, if you want the type of legal representation you rightfully deserved it is important to seek legal help immediately. Due to the state of Illinois’ two year statute of limitations you must seek help to file a lawsuit if necessary within that time frame. If you miss the deadline, your chance to receive personal injury benefits may be lost forever.
When you want a personal injury lawyer who has a successful track record of helping personal injury victims receive the benefits they need to recover physically and financially contact Adam J. Zayed, P.C. No fee is charged unless your case is won. You’re welcome to contact the Law Office of Adam J. Zayed, P.C. anytime. You may call the firm at 815) 726-1616 or (312) 726-1616 or you can submit a request for a personal injury lawyer by completing the online contact form.